general terms & conditions
https://voiceout-hub.com (‘the Site’) is owned and operated by Stratos Consulting Group Sdn Bhd (‘Voice Out!’ , ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ as applicable).
These Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) govern the use of this Site and any order for content or services that you place, in particular, the rights you acquire to use such content or services. By using the Site, regardless of whether or not you choose to register, you are agreeing on behalf of your business for it to be bound by these Terms. You should therefore read them carefully to understand your business’s rights and liabilities before placing an order or using the Site. The terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ in these Terms are a reference to the individual when using and registering to this Site. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms, you should not use the Site.
1. Description of Service
The Voice Out! member program is operated as a survey panel and permission marketing database for individuals who voluntarily register on the Site (“Members”), and agree to, and abide by, these Terms. Members are rewarded for their loyalty and participation through the Voice Out! Reward and Donation System.
2. Voice Out! System
Members are awarded for participating in certain activities such as completing surveys and focus groups as well as participating in mystery shopping.
Voice Out! rewards can be redeemed for cash, vouchers or gift cards (in MYR Funds in year 2019).
Voice Out! rewards cannot be transferred to other members.
3. Conditions of Membership
Voice Out! Members must agree to accept Email Messages from Voice Out!
Voice Out! reserves the right to send you email messages from time to time for which you may not be rewarded. Such messages may include system updates; bulletins; administrative announcements; special requests, etc., and may be sent via email or regular post.
As a condition of your membership you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 14 years of age; For an individual below 14 years old, you would require to provide your parent’s or guardian’s contact details. We will contact your parent’s / guardian’s to obtain their permission of you joining us.
- You are a permanent resident of the Malaysia (in year 2019).
- All information supplied by you is complete, true and accurate.
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website. You are considered an activated user when you submit the account registration form and complete the Welcome Survey from Voice Out!
- You understand and agree that if your account is terminated for your breach of this agreement, any accrued Voice Out! rewards and outstanding balance in your account will be forfeited. Interpretation of what constitutes a breach of this agreement shall be at the sole discretion of Voice Out!.
- You agree that no interest shall accrue on cash balances.
- You understand and agree that Voice Out! will not be responsible to you or any governing body for any taxes or the loss of any benefits as a result of being issued Voice Out! rewards.
- You must not maintain more than one account on the Voice Out! site and understand that a limit of 3 memberships applies to one postal address. If more than 1 account is registered at an address, the account holders at this address may be asked by the Site to prove their identity and address details.
Accounts can be suspended until such identification is received and verified by the Site:
- You must inform Voice Out! of any change in your personal details, including email address and street address. Contact details and preferences must be updated using the facility provided once you have logged in to the site. Rewards will be made in favour of you and will be delivered to the address specified in your account profile. Rewards are not transferable to any other person.
- You will not send unsolicited emails (SPAM) to strangers to promote the Voice Out! Service.
- You will not post material that contains or encourages indecent, defamatory, menacing, offensive or unlawful acts, or otherwise bring the Site into disrepute.
- You will keep your account username and password details secure and will not allow other people to access your account. In the event that you suspect a security breach you will immediately notify Voice Out!.
- You will not use any automated means including scripts, spiders, robots, bots, crawlers or the like in connection with your participation in collecting Voice Out! Rewards or with any other activity on the site.
Voice Out! may reject any new member application from any person with or without cause at its sole discretion. Voice Out! reserves the right to terminate a Member’s account in the event that the Member provides false or misleading membership information or otherwise violates these Terms.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
All rights to its websites are reserved by Voice Out! The names, logos, icons, and graphics used on such websites which identify products or services of Voice Out! and any other content on the websites consisting of work that can be protected by intellectual property rights are property of Voice Out!
All other trademarks and/or copyrights appearing on the Site belong to their respective owners.
The content of the Site is intended for the personal, non-commercial use of its members. Any modification, sale, licensing, reproduction, downloading, transmission, display, distribution, publishing, editing or other similar use of such content, without the express prior written consent of Voice Out!, is strictly prohibited.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- in any way, share or reuse pictures/videos/audios/any other materials shown in a survey with a third party.
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through the Site, or in relation to the Site, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
6. Our Details
If you have any queries relating to this Statement, please feel free to contact us by letter at the following:
Telephone: +603-78034779 / 4773
Postal Mail: Stratos Consulting Group Sdn Bhd, A-3A-2, Zenith Corporate Park Kelana Jaya, Jalan SS7/26, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
7. Effective Date
These Terms are in effect as of April 1, 2019.